Cellulite is a skin condition that gives the appearance of small bumps and ripples under the skin. The bumps are caused by the underlying fat cells growing too large and stretching the natural fiber compartments that hold the skin to the underlying layers of tissues. Many women are obsessed with erasing their cellulite, especially on areas like the thighs or butt where it is easily seen in a bathing suit.
Try these nine supplements for cellulite reduction:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is a natural diuretic that helps balance the body’s interstitial fluids and reduces edema and swelling. It’s also a phyto progesterone, which helps balance the excess estrogen that can exacerbate cellulite.
- Borage Oil: Borage oil contains high amounts of gamma linoleic acid, which is an important fatty acid to the strengthening of cell walls.
- Bromelain: Bromelain is a naturally occurring enzyme in natural foods that aid in the digestion of proteins. The consumption of bromelain aids in the removal of fibrin buildup in fine blood vessels. This improves and increases circulation to the skin, and aids in repair and rejuvenation.
- Horsetail: Horse Chestnut herb contains high levels of the mineral silica, which is used in the repair and maintenance of skin cells.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: contains an array of important enzymes and aids in balancing body pH. It’s also a good source of potassium, which is necessary for fluid balance in the body.
- Coconut Oil: contains medium chain triglycerides which are easily absorbed and used by the body for fuel. It has the capability of stimulating the thyroid gland, which increases body temperature and metabolism and is known for improving the burning of excess fat.
- Ginkgo Biloba: is a natural blood thinner that increases the microcirculation to skin and fat cells.
- Gotu Kola: is a natural source of caffeine. Caffeine stimulates the beta-adrenoreceptors on the surface of the fat cells to release their stores of fatty acids, aiding in the burning of excess fat.
- Green Tea: Green tea is a mild stimulant that contains caffeine as well as powerful antioxidants that aid in the proper replication and repair of skin cells.
She is the author of Vitamin Weed, Kratom is Medicine, CBD Oil For Health, Train Your Brain To Get Thin, and Journal Yourself To Health.